Friday, September 19, 2014

What a Small World


As I set out this week to find someone I felt had a story to tell, I instantly thought of the State Fair. There are plenty of interesting people out there with very interesting stories. As I was trying to find the "perfect subject" I ran across a man that I kept making awkward eye contact with. 

I knew he looked familiar but I could not remember how I knew him. Then it clicked. As I was in a summer class I went out to downtown Oklahoma City and passed out sandwiches and water to homeless people, and in turn they would let me take their pictures. He was one of the people I had photographed so I went up and spoke to him and we remembered each other.

I found it so ironic that I ran into him at the fair and that we both recognized each other. I instantly knew that he would be my spotlight this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment