Tuesday, September 9, 2014

For You and Me

This blog sparked from my inspiration as you saw in my last post. It is something that I find that I am passionate about and think it is interesting. 

I can't help but wonder, if I don't tell these people's stories who will? If I don't take these photographs who will?

I plan to start by posting one blog a week to ease myself and my readers into this. As I get more comfortable I hope to start posting at least two a week so that it will give my readers something they want to follow and something they look forward to.

I would love feedback from my readers to hear what they enjoy reading about and seeing, because if it weren't for my readers this blog would just be empty words.

These stories have touched my life and made me view life differently, and if nothing else, I hope that is what my readers get out of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment